- All sessions are listed in Pacific time.
- All sessions will stream live.
- Sessions will be recorded and available on-demand in the Event Hub until Friday, November 20.
- CLE credit will be offered in select states. Please see bottom of page for more information.
2020 CLE CREDIT
Thank you to BakerHostetler for sponsoring CLE Credit for our 2020 ChIPs attendees!
- States pending approval for CLE credit: CA, DE, FL, IN, MN, MO, NM, PA, TN, TX. Not all sessions will be approved in all states listed.
- Other states including: CO, IL, KS, NJ, NY, OH, OR WA, WI, require detailed written session materials to qualify for CLE credit. ChIPs does not require speakers to provide written materials, and is therefore unable to confirm or guarantee that CLE credit will be approved by these states.
- To qualify for CLE credit, attendees must:
- Attend the live session that airs during the time stated on the agenda, AND stay for the entire duration of the session.
- Submit a CLE evaluation form after every CLE eligible session. Links to CLE session evaluation forms can be found in your Event Hub under each eligible session.
- Submit a CLE attendance form at the end of the event. Please sumbit one form per person per state. CLE attendance forms can be found in your Event Hub once the event begins.
- Complete and submit your CLE forms by Monday, November 9.
- Recordings are not eligible for CLE credit. We will be checking session attendance reports on the backend.