What is 1:1 Meetings?
- 1:1 Meetings is a meeting scheduler that allows registered Summit attendees the ability to schedule private 1:1 networking meetings with other Summit attendees.
- 1:1 Meeting Scheduler will be accessible to all attendees starting on Monday, November 2.
How to schedule a 1:1 Meeting?
- Go to the Event Hub and log in using the email & password you created when registering for Summit
- After you're logged in, go to 1:1 Meetings -> Registrant Directory
- Search attendee by name, title or organization
- Click Request Meeting
- Choose date & time of meeting
- Click Submit
- Go to My Schedule
- Select "list" view
- Click on meeting to see meeting details (date, time, virtual meeting link)
- Click "Add to Calendar" in My Schedule to add your 1:1 Meeting to your calendar
*If you opted out to networking features when registering, this feature will not be available.
GLOBAL SUMMIT visionary sponsors